for easy cleaning!
1x dust + polish microfiber cleaning cloth
1x glass + mirrors microfiber cleaning cloth
Color: cyan, purple, and blue
Material: 80% polyester + 20% polyamide
8 cleaning sides).
2. Spray your All-Purpose Microfiber with a cleanser of
your choice or just water. Use your dust +
polish towel dry.
3. Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
4. Enjoy a clean surface!
We founded Everneat in 2015 as a response to a more natural and efficient way of home cleaning when we moved to NYC. In the search of the best Eco-Friendly Cleaning products, we didn’t find a brand that offers truly natural products with professional-grade quality and a signature smell, so we ended with a mix of brands, fragrances and totally confused…just as you when you go to the cleaning aisle at your grocery store.
Luckily, our background in Sustainable Architecture (LEED Associate), Residential Construction experience, helped us grow Everneat as a Premium Cleaning Provider, and of course, an alternative to traditional cleaning companies (yes, the ones that use harmful cleaning supplies and non-efficient methods).
We decided to take action and build a brand that was true to their values. In the following years, we’ve been testing our proprietary formulations through our experience in the cleaning business and cleaning our own home.
Our products are 100% handmade in small batches at our headquarters located in Fairfield, CT. In fact, they are so safe that our mini-production-manager, our daughter Emilia, participates also in the process and especially enjoys preparing our cleaning Fizzies and scrubs!
Now, we are more than ready to share our signature products with you so you can have the same Everneat experience at home.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
These are fabulous. I have never used microfiber before but these were driving me crazy! I got the delivery at work. As soon as I got in the car I ripped the bag open and wow it picked up all the fine dust immediately and worked great for the vents! I then fried hamburgers on the stove no matter how low you cook them it splatters grease even if my stove top was not dirty just general cleaning it would streak and fine lint. So what the heck I wet a cloth and it picked the grease right up and left my stove shiny! I am sold! Also excited to use it throughout my whole house!!
These are good cleaning cloths but I am still having trouble with getting windows completely streak free.
These towels with a little bit of water are great for tv screens !!! I had so many fingerprints and smudges from kids touching the screen. Wiped them right off no streaks!! Have some in the car and in the kitchen. Great towelettes!
Bought these for dusting and cleaning mirrors. Huge improvement over paper towels on my mirrors. Excellent for dry dusting or using a Pledge. During pandemic cleaning (top closet shelves, ceiling fans) large clumps of dust adhere to towels. Must remove those huge clumps prior to washing! Follow washing instructions to NOT use fabric softener so they continue to work effectively.
I love these. They wipe things up without too much scrubbing. I use them in the kitchen, the bathrooms, to wipe spills off the walls and floor, to dust, and just about anything else that requires a cleaning cloth. I've only washed them a couple times, but so far, they've come out looking good. They are a little thicker than some of the cheaper ones I've bought, which is nice.